Meeting Customer Expectations
Controlling customer expectations
Service Level Agreements (SLA) define the service agreed between the provider and the customers. Using measurable indicators, we can regulate the service and control the fulfillment of customer expectations.
ServiceTonic allows you to automate the measurement of SLA and the assignation of a specific priority or expected resolution time to a ticket.
Service SLA, for all tickets related to the same service.
Customer SLA, for all tickets of the same customer, group of customers or business area.
Integrates conditions of different service and customer SLA, avoiding duplication or incompetence.
- Define multiple SLAs, as specific as you need (by service category, contact type, priority, etc.).
- Define the statuses that do not count in the calculation of an SLA, for example “Awaiting user response”.
- OLA / UC management system that will allow you to avoid risks of non-compliance with the SLAs that you as a service provider have agreed with your clients.
- Manage one or several OLA’s and UC’s in each SLA allowing you to exploit the level of compliance of each of them independently.
- Use OLA’s and UC’s to make decisions and make the necessary adjustments in order to maximize the level of compliance with their SLA’s.